Wednesday 6 March 2013

3 seems to be the number


On Sunday morning G kindly took a few photo's of me to put on my website. I shy away from this kind of thing generally, but I think I need something to show who I am as well as what I do, to personalise the site a bit more. Anyway, this one makes me look like a chipmunk, but the others were worse, believe me! My favourites are the ones that don't show my face, or only show part of it. They're probably the ones that I'll use.


Work in progress - 'Three Red Trees' - I want to experiment more with combining color and black lines in my drawings. This one is just small (I'm actually using an old table mat for a drawing board).

The drawing below is another 'momento mori' type drawing - blossom and rushing water, which I realise is quite Japanese - a haiku of an image. Just beginings at the moment - not sure if I'll develop either really.


No comments: