Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring Time

It's been such a lovely day today, and I've tried to take advantage of it by breaking from progress on Listen to plant a few seeds in the back garden.
Also, because the sunshine in the room where I work was playing shadow puppets on my work.


As well as Listen I've been making steady progress with my still unamed piece...



The sririt of spring has gotten into me well and good, and I've begun to grow another new piece too. Just the bare bones at the moment.

Small, again, and on Ingres paper.


2b graphite pencil and coloured pencil.


But what a pain...my pc is really playing up (no new news there) and now I can't access Dreamweaver to update my website.

I much prefer soil, seed, paper and ink to keyboards and screens at the moment. I wish I could spend longer in this real world.

Soil, seed, paper, ink
debris under fingernails
grime beneath the keys.

No comments: